31 October 2015

$15 Off First Peapod Order thru 11/30/15



For years now I have, in times of extra busy-ness, relied on Peapod's wonderful grocery delivery service to make my life a little easier.  I will likely start using them again when the cold weather makes me want to not drag 5 kids to the grocery store.

I'm always coming across coupon deals for Peapod (ever since I started extreme couponing) and for ages have thought about blogging them so that others can benefit from the match up work I've done.  As Peapod deals are different in different areas, I can't do match ups for all the geographical areas they cover, but I can at least for the Connecticut market.

This is just a quick post, so I don't have time for a coupon match up, but I do have time to share this pretty good deal:


Get $15 Off Your First Order at Peapod.com with code PPCJ15 through 11/30. Some exclusions apply, see site for details. Shop Today!

$20 off your first business order of $75 or more with code B2B20CJ at Peapod.com! Hurry offer ends 11/30. Some exclusions apply, see site for details. Shop Today!

Pretty good, right?  Pile $10-$20 worth of coupons on that and you've got yourself quite a deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment