31 January 2015

House Update

Wow, it's been a long time since my last post.  Sue me, I've been busy.

Matt's been busy with house projects practically non-stop!  So far we've completely remodeled the kitchen, retiled the bathroom, straightened a crooked garage, built an awesome play set in the back yard, a garden, and painted about 70% of the house.

Matt's current huge project - finishing the basement, one room at a time.  At this point I have a playroom and a laundry room wired, framed and drywalled!  I'm over the moon about that.  He even added a light switch for the kitchen by the hallway entrance.  It doesn't sound like a big deal, but it IS.

Here are some pics!



Before:




After:





Before:




After:





Before:




 After:




Before:




After:


x


Matt put a pedestal sink and tile down in here (it was linoleum):







Old Roof:  




New Roof:




The jungle gym that Matt built:







No comments:

Post a Comment